Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I Hate It When Trolls Are Right

So, it seems that that asshole Jester's troll comment on the last post was correct: Roxas and Xion did indeed have a lack of "hanky-panky." To put that in less stupid terms, they were having a disagreement about sex. Stop me if you've heard this one: the guy wants to bone but the girl doesn't feel ready. Yeah. When Roxas explained (in much cruder terms), I told him straight up that he sounded like the bad guy in some badly written PSA. Or the boyfriend from Scream. That too.

So, yeah, Jester? Congratulations. You guessed right. Now go away.

In other news, I'll be posting Miranda Winston's second diary entry sometime tomorrow.

12 comments:

  1. It wasn't a guess.

    And no, I like it here. It's comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. -bursts out laughing-

    Jester's narcing on the horny kiddies? Aww, it's just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jester I think we could be great friends. You, Dia and I should all meet up somewhere and just get drunk off our asses.


    Then maybe we can kill some people or if she's drunk enough maybe we could have some of that "Hanky-Panky"

    Ha ha I am so bored.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will set alight every single little birdie that currently resides inside that perverted body of yours if you ever seriously contemplate my having sex with Jester.

      Are you honestly that bored?

      Delete
    2. Apparently so...

      So just the murder then?

      Delete
    3. I HAVE FEELINGS TOO, DIA! ;_;

      They mostly consist of amusement, but still. Ouch.

      Delete
    4. Jester, your feelings scare me. You scare me. >.>

      Delete
    5. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    6. Oh, you know when someone subscribes to these little comment threads, that you still get a copy of the comment? Regardless of whether it's been deleted or not?

      Might want to keep that in mind.

      Delete
    7. What seriously? Live and learn I guess.

      Delete
  4. Your walking down a path that you don't want to follow Axel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mace works well for men like Roxas.

    ReplyDelete