Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Meeting

Haven't seen Roxas since last night. I don't know if that thing in his body is preparing for something, or if I've been deemed a lost cause or what. And I don't really want to know.

All the people I've ever known in my life... I wonder how many of them were really human? How many of them were just observing me? Watching my every move, determining the effects of my blood? How many of my friends were really my friends?

Zexion called me. He wants to meet with me to discuss something. Says it's important.

I don't know if I should go. I don't know if he wants to help me, or destroy me, or use me or... whatever.

I don't know anything.

1 comment:

  1. Pose an ultimatum. Say "Either tell me what you want to discuss beforehand, or I'm not going. If it's that important, you can tell me."

    Add some logic to this genre.

    ReplyDelete