Friday, March 2, 2012

Diary Entry 6

I'm feeling much better today; sorry if I worried anyone. Episodes like that aren't exactly a new thing for me. They come and go occasionally. Runs in the family.

Anyway, here's the next entry in Miranda's diary:

June 13, 1891

What a wonderful day! It was bright and sunny and I so enjoyed myself! I spent the whole day in my uncle's garden, enjoying all the plants and flowers and it was so wonderful and beautiful!

He has such a collection of magnificent flora! And it is all arranged in such a beautiful manner, stunning in how wondrous it is! I was so taken in by how wonderful a garden my uncle has that I didn't even mind Mr. Frederick accompanying me. I barely even noticed him at all!

Oh, what I wouldn't give to stay here in this garden the rest of my life!

...And the next 50 or so pages are all drawings of flowers. Yeah, this diary is fucking weird. It's like she just suddenly became obsessed with these plants.

2 comments:

  1. AXEL! MY MAN! I'm sorry I haven't been able to comment on your wonderful blog for the past week or two. I was in the Amazon. Studying herpetology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flowers, and Jester running around the Amazon after reptiles. This is incredibly creepy. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete